A custom swimming pool is a head-turning addition to any home, and the deck is an important aspect of that. Even without a pool, a patio can provide comfortable shade and a wonderful place to relax in the fresh air.
At Triton Pools, we offer an endless variety of custom deck and patio arrangements. Whether you’re looking for a rustic aesthetic or a more modern design, we can work with you to design the perfect custom patio or pool deck for your home.
Custom Decks with Materials to Fit Your Needs
Choosing a material to craft your deck from is an important decision. You want the material to hold up well through Cypress weather conditions, and you also want to ensure there is a cohesive look that enhances what you already have in your backyard. In addition, we can use the same material to add pathways in concrete, crushed granite or gravel around your pool and yard. You can choose from a wide-variety of materials and select any features you desire, and one of our experienced designers can work with you to create the deck of your dreams.
Deck materials include:
- Flagstone - Flagstone is one of the best materials for patios due to its narrow-packed joints that allow water to permeate instead of running off. They are also popular due to their earthy, natural shade variety. It’s a durable material that would be great for your next patio project.
- Stamped Concrete - A colored, stamped concrete is the perfect choice in outdoor flooring for those who want to add a touch of decoration and personality to their outdoor space. It offers the beauty of indoor flooring with high-quality, long-lasting durability.
- Pavestone - Pavestone is a great material of high-quality that is available in different shapes and colors suited to your liking. It is rather durable and will withstand daily wear and tear.
- Spray decks - A spray deck is a textured, concrete overlay system that transforms plain concrete into a rich, textured, non-skid surface. It is perfect to have around your pool to ensure that there is no slipping and sliding around on the deck surrounding the pool area.
- Deck coatings - If you have an existing deck, but are looking to upgrade the look and feel of your backyard space, a deck coating could be the perfect solution for you. There is an extensive selection of deck coatings that can renew and restore your concrete or wood deck with a long-lasting, non-slip finish.
- Brick - Brick pavers give you that classic look for your patio that will withstand the test of time. If you have a classic style and want to incorporate that into your outdoor space, a brick patio will be perfect for you.
- Brushed concrete - Brushed concrete is also referred to as broomed concrete, and it is less maintenance than the aforementioned stamped concrete. It is another way to decoratively finish concrete, and it is a great, low-cost option.
- Wood - Next to brick, wood is another classic patio choice that will last you for years to come with the right seal and care. If you want a classic look outdoors, wood is a great way to remain rustic and in-touch with nature.
- Pea gravel - Pea gravel is a great, cost-effective way to fill space in your outdoor space. Pea gravel looks great between stepping stones, as well.
Whether you’re looking for a pool deck resurfacing professional or new and unique pool deck designs, we can install exactly what you need. Our team has extensive experience in above ground pools, ground level pools, and every kind of pool you can imagine.